A lot of Marshall Road students have younger brothers and sisters, and you might be wondering what there is for smaller kids to do at the Imaginarium Fete.
We have put together a collection of rides and other activities that we think smaller children will enjoy.
There will be a whole range of entertainment on the day that will delight all ages, but these are the ones we think smaller kids will especially enjoy. Please check the fete schedule closer to the date for specific performance times.
- Danibelle’s Musicadium toddler area
- Wildlife Encounters Reptile/ Wildlife Display stall and presentation on the stage
- Dinosaur adventures
There are also a number of stalls that smaller children will be able to enjoy, including:
- bubble blowing at the Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles stall
- playing in and constructing things out of large boxes at the Box Construction
- bubble wrap playtime
- help paint our new mural at the sustainability corner
- Facepainting or hair spray designs
- Visits from the emergency services – police, fire and ambulance
- sideshow alley stalls such as lob-a-choc, lucky dip, and the second hand toy stall
- And who can resist fete favourites like lolly land and fairy floss!
Some of the rides have height and weight restrictions, but we’ve tried very hard to provide rides across the age groups. For more information, tickets and pictures, please see our rides page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us!